All-4-Fun 2017 Event Information
Is everyone getting excited? As the summer gets underway and the 51st annual event gets closer, we wanted to share some preliminary event information as you prepare for your trip!
All registered participants, committee members and vendors are required to check-in when you arrive at the event. The registration desk will provide a copy of your registration and release to sign. Each adult participant MUST sign the registration form, and each minor will require a signature by a parent or guardian participant. If the passengers on your registration have changed and you have not yet contacted Registration, please notify the check-in desk when you arrive. All adults will be required to show an ID at the time of registration, then provided a wristband that must be worn at all times for access to food, beverages, and event trips.
During check-in you will receive:
- Printed event information and various handouts
- Door prize drawing tickets*
- OHV Permit (New this year!)
- Septic service tag**
Once you are checked in:
- If you ordered any items in our pre-sales, you will be directed to the sales trailer to pick up your items.
- If you are camping on-site, you will be directed to a logistics committee member to your camping spot.
*Not included with vendor registrations.
**If you did not pre-purchase septic service, you can purchase the service at check-in for $30, payable by cash, check, or credit card.
Please take a moment to read over the All-4-Fun Camp Rules. You will also be provided with a paper copy of the rules at check-in.
All-4-Fun Base Camp
Lake County Half Moon Gravel Pit, Leadville, CO
Click to view the map legend. Click to view a larger map.
Coordinates: 339° 11' 28" N 106° 22' 10" W
Directions from center of Leadville (Harrison & 8th):
7 mi, 13 minutes
- Head south on Harrison Ave toward W 8th St (0.502 mi)
- Continue onto Silver Dr (0.311 mi)
- Continue onto US-24 E/Front St, follow US-24 E (3.28 mi)
- Turn right onto CO-300 W (0.800 mi)
- Turn left onto Halfmoon Rd (1.29 mi)
- Continue straight onto County Rd 11A (1.31 mi)