All-4-Fun Camp Rules and Other Information
- Small children should have direct parental supervision at all times.
- Pets must be tied up or leashed at all times when in camp or on the trail. Please have proof of vaccinations available upon request. Pets are not allowed around or under the "Big Top" tent.
- Camp Speed Limit is 5 miles per hour. Please watch the dust and the children. Please stay on the established roadways.
- Camp quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am. Please be considerate of others and remember that we are within the town of Silverton.
- No motorcycles, motorbikes, or ATVs are to be operated in camp.
- No car haulers allowed in camp. All must be stored in the car hauler area.
- We are camped on within the town limits of Silverton, so please be considerate of the land and its resources.
- All fires must be contained in USFS approved fire pans. Absolutely NO fires are allowed on or in the ground. Please no fire pits, rock rings or holes of any kind are allowed on the property per our agreement with the private landowner.
- Please leave your campsite cleaner than you found it.
- Please do not put trash in the San-o-lets. Place all trash in plastic bags and put in dumpsters.
- Please DO NOT dump “BLACK” water on the ground. Tank pumping will be available on Wednesday for a fee.
- The entire campsite must be completely cleared of All-4-Fun participants by 12:00 pm, Saturday, August 4th. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Water & Ice
- Drinking water will be available near the "Big Top".
- Ice will be available in camp near the beverage trailer.
Alcohol & Smoking
- Beer that is provided by All-4-Fun must remain on the "Big Top" side of the road. Please no drinking and driving. Colorado State Law imposes heavy penalties.
- Please absolutely no smoking under the "Big Top" and please be careful with all smoking due to the high fire danger.
- As many of you are aware, Colorado has a law on the books concerning the purchase and use of marijuana. Briefly stated, you must be 21 or older to purchase and use, and all retail marijuana is intended for private and personal use. Such use is only legal under certain circumstances and may not be consumed openly or publicly. If you choose to use, please do so quietly and privately.
Still have questions? Browse our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you're at the event, please check the bulletin board, or visit Registration.