Registration for this years Aspencades is OPEN!!!!!
- Friday September 23rd 2PM - Campers may arrive as early as 2 PM.
- Friday September 23rd 7PM - We will be gathered around the campfire. Trip registration will take place as well.
- Saturday September 24th 7:30AM - 9:30 - Pancake breakfast / Trip Departures
- Saturday September 24th 4:30PM - Trips return to camp
- Saturday September 24th 6PM - BBQ dinner
- Saturday September 24th 7PM - ???? Campfire, door prizes, war stories etc....
- Sunday September 25th 3PM - Camp must be cleared by 3PM
Registration must be completed online no later than September 15th!!!
When you arrive, either Friday evening for campers or Saturday morning for others, you will be checked in and confirmed against our registration list.
Each vehicle will receive one door prize entry and this entry will be put into the drawing for you based on your registration. No action is required on your part. The drawing will be conducted after dinner. You must be present at the time of drawing to win!
You may signup for a trip on Friday evening. All trips will depart no earlier than 8 and no later than 10.
Breakfast will be served beginning at 7:30 and run till 9:00. We will have pancakes, sausage, OJ and Coffee as well as all of the standard fixin's.
Dinner will be served Saturday evening at 6PM. We will be serving pulled pork sandwiches, sides, dessert, soda and water.
For those that stay up at Timberline campground, we must have the site cleaned up and vacated no later than 3PM on Sunday. The Timberline Group Campground is large and consists of a figure eight road. It has fairly easy access for all type of campers/RVs. We will have Hobos on hand to assist in parking/space allocation to ensure we can accomodate all guests. This group campground has two pit toilets and are the only available facilities on site.